It just totally slipped my mind that I still have backlog on Blog Award Nomination posts from last year, ahahahaha OTL It was only when I got a recent nomination for the Creative Blogger Award that it all came back to me. Oops. Because this week isn’t that good a time for all my attention on composing usual posts on manga, here’s a short one on that blog award nomination.
Mangataku-kun has nominated me for another blog award, the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you so much Mangataku-kun! Considering how erratically I update, it’s pretty darn awesome that you guys still follow and think of my blog, even if I end up posting at the right moment where you happen to see the post, haha. Check his Creative Blogger Award Nominsation post out here.
Similar to all the other blog awards out there, The Creative Blogger Award is another blogger based award to help bloggers get the word out about their site. Rules listed below:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Second share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen to twenty bloggers and link them.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Sorry, but as usual, I won’t be nominating other blogs.
I’m pretty sure you guys aren’t interested in much of my non-otaku-private life, so I’ll keep that to a minimum.
1. Manga and Anime has taken my life since 2002.
2. I’m currently actively collecting volumes of Kekkai Sensen, Koe no Katachi, Golden Kamui, Ballroom e Youkoso, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Gangsta. and Rudolf Turkey whenever I get my pay.
3. 99% of the music in my library is in Japanese, a huge chunk from anime.
4. My phone cover is of Black Jack and Pinoko and I’ll be keeping it on for as long as I have this phone.
5. My current personal laptop is filled with stickers and I love it.
There. Five nonsensical facts. Thank you again for the nomination, Mangataku-kun! I had fun.
Will be back with more manga when I can 🙂